Check your Flight status Air India
Air India AI 625 Flight Status Today
AI625 flight from Mumbai to Lucknow, India
Domestic flight Air India AI625 from Mumbai (BOM) India to Lucknow (LKO) India operated by Air India. Scheduled time of departure from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is 11:10 03 June 2023 Asia/Kolkata and scheduled time of arrival in Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is 13:20 03 June 2023 Asia/Kolkata. The duration of the flight is 2 hours 10 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Code Shares: UL 3627
- Flight Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Flight Distance: 1182 kms / 734 miles
- Air India
- IATA: AI
- ICAO: AIC
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 122
- Freight capacity: 6.7 tons
- Passenger classes: Economy, Business Class
- Aircraft: Airbus A320 (sharklets)
- Callsign: F-VILK5
- Departure Timezone: Asia/Kolkata
- Arrival Timezone: Asia/Kolkata
- Current Time in Mumbai: Saturday 2023-06-03 23:23 PM
- Current Time in Lucknow: Saturday 2023-06-03 23:23 PM
Air India AI625 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Mumbai to Lucknow?
On average, nonstop flight takes 2 hour(s) 10 minutes, with the flight distance of 1182 km (734 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the AI625 flight?
All AI625 flights are operated using Airbus A320 (sharklets) aircraft.
Which terminal the flight AI625 is arriving at?
Flight AI625 arrives in Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport at Terminal 2.
How many AI625 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight AI625 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .